About Spring City
Quality craftsmanship, American tradition, modern lighting technology and the employees who manufacture them define Spring City's products
• Spring City Employees of 1907
• Spring City Staff in 2007
All of Spring City's operations are located within one facility, which consists of a foundry, engineering, sales, customer service and much more! This enables us to offer unmatched customer service! We are able to process your drawings for approval and quickly provide answers to product modifications.
Since our products are cast on-site within our foundry, deliveries are made within a timely matter. Our team will provide you with continuous communication through your projects as well as coordination with the project contractors in order to provide a successful installation.
Spring City's foundry had been operating for over 166 years. Throughout the years, our collection of patterns has grown over 6,000. These patterns produce the products within this site as well as products available via special request.Our products are manufactured in the USA!
We adhere to the requirements of the "iron and steel provisions of the federal highway rules, Buy American Act as well as the "iron, steel and manufactured goods" in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, ARRA. Spring City operates in a historic facility, we combine old fashion craftsmanship with modern technology. Our CAD, CAM and CNC equipment are state of the art. Tours of our facility are available by request.
Our employees are our most unique assets. The experience the employees have crafting our cast iron and cast aluminum lampposts as well as fixtures is unlike any other outdoor lighting manufacturer. Our employees take pride on manufacturing most of the lighting products for the streets of New York, Boston, Washington DC, and Philadelphia. Over the past sixty years, we have supplied lighting nationwide from the grounds of the United States Capitol to the Main Street of Disney World as well as many Colleges and Universities.
Latest LED News
SPRING CITY LAUNCHES THE NEW SYMPHONIC LED SYSTEM
- New York City's Central Park Completes LED Lighting Installation to Lower Energy Usage, Reduce Maintenance and Improve Area Lighting
- Spring City Electrical Manufacturing to Supply Central Park, New York City, NY, 1,588 LED Luminaires
- Spring City LED Patent Approval
- Keystone Markers
- Spring City History Article
- Seeking an Inside Sales Representative
- Spring City PCN Tour to air April 3rd at 8 pm
- Borough of Lansdale, PA
- City of Topeka, KS Press Conference
- City of Topkea, KS LED Press Event
- Happy Holidays
- Ambler, PA highlighted in LD+A'S December 2010 Issue
- Significant and unique advancement
- Exton LED Luminaire
- Gun Melting Event
- SPRING CITY LAUNCHES THE NEW SYMPHONIC LED SYSTEM